The Eifel Cycling Classic is characterized as a weekend full of cycling and fun. The program * for the 11th edition is as follows:
Friday September 16th
- From 15:00 – Check-in and to your cottage (1 hour earlier then the regular guests)
- 15:30 – Gather for the Warming-up Ride of approximately 50 km
- 18:00 – Back at the park and free time
- 20:00 to 22:00 – Dinner Buffet at Market Restaurant (use the discount coupon from the welcome bag)
Saturday September 17th
- 07:00 to 08:30 – Breakfast (included for participants )
- 08:30 to 11:00 – rooms for cycling trip
- 150 KM: 8:30
- 100 KM: 09:00
- 50 KM: 09:30
- 16:00 to 18:00 – Finish with a snack and drink
Sunday September 18th
- 08:00 to 10:30 – Breakfast (use the discount coupon from the welcome bag)
Possibility of free cycling in the beautiful surroundings of the Eifel
Or choose for example the gravel ride!
Monday September 19th
- Before 10:00 – Pack your stuff and check out
Earlier check out is of course also possible! We offer a package based on 3 nights, but some participants choose to leave for example on Sunday evening.
* The program may be subject to minor changes! We also keep an eye on the corona measures applicable at that time at all times.
We are proud to announce that De Fietsjournalist will be making the routes for the Eifel Cycling Classic 2022. We are very happy with this collaboration and already know in advance that the routes will be fántastic. Bram will explore the Eiffel on Monday 15 August to make the routes. Click on the images for the concept routes of 2021!
At the beginning of September, all participants will receive the gpx files by e-mail.
In addition to the routes of the Eifel Cycling Classic, there are other routes that you can enjoy during your stay. In addition to the cycling tour on Saturday, there is also the possibility to participate in the Warming-up Ride on Friday or go cycling in the area on your own on Sunday. Choose an old route from previous editions or choose a gravel route. The surrounding area also lends itself well to this!